Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or queries, either by phone or email.
Doors to the Enchanted Christmas House will open 20 minutes before your session time.
T: 020 3227 3200
F: 020 3227 3255
Office hours are 09:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The Enchanted Christmas House is located at the London Art House which is situated just off Essex Road in the heart of Islington.
From Angel Tube station turn right, walk up Upper Street, and when the road forks at Islington Green, bear right and continue onto Essex Road. Britannia Row is located several turnings up on the right hand side just after a row of local shops.
From Highbury & Islington tube station turn right and walk down Upper Street. After you pass the fire station turn left onto Cross Street, turn right onto Essex Road, and then Britannia Row is a left turning on the other side of the road.
- St Pancras International (Home of Eurostar) only 10-15 minute bus ride or tube
- Angel Tube Station (Northern Line): 10 minutes walk
- Highbury & Islington Tube Station (Victoria Line): 15 minutes walk
- King Cross Train Station: 10-15 minute bus ride
- The number 73 and 476 buses come up Essex Road from Kings Cross.
- Additionally the number 38, 56 and 341 come up Essex Road from Angel.
- The stop is the next one after Islington Green (which is opposite a Tesco Metro),
- Britannia Row is on the other side of the road.