This Christmas join Mrs Claus on a truly memorable magical adventure. The Elves will take you and your children on an exciting tour around the House to meet Santa's fabulous friends... Take part in an array of different Christmas activities that will keep the family busy for hours.
Santa's Sacks of activities include:
- Surprise meetings from magical Christmas characters
- A feast of play zones in 'The Garden of Winter Wonder'
- Making presents in 'The Busy Elves Workshop'
- Decorating gingerbread men in 'The Gingerbread Kitchen'
- Interactive games in 'The Genie's Christmas Cave'
- Personalised family visits to meet Santa in his grotto
- Mulled Wine and Mince Pies for the adults
Theatre sets designed and built by top artist and children’s book illustrator, Nicky Armstrong. Activities and Musical Theatre devised by award winning author Dr Margot Sunderland.
For further details on the activities please Find out More
.. not forgetting our live musical theatre
Your children will meet lots of magical characters in the Enchanted Christmas House. Then they’ll see them all again in our wonderful interactive Christmas Show. It’s called "Santa's Special Party and the Tooth Fairy." Find out More